Job Title: Licensed Beautician
Department: Social Service
Salary Classification: Non-exempt, Hourly
Haircuts for men and women, Hair sets, perms. for women,
Transport residents to and from beauty shop
Reports To: Social Service Director
*days and hours per job offer
*no weekends or holidays
hours will vary per job offer
Skills and abilities:
- Sanitizing after each resident
- Companion for the residents
- Push wheelchairs
- Flexibility in everyday schedule
Fundamental Job Duties:
- Ability to work closely with other staff personnel.
- Communicate with nursing staff when necessary.
- Adaptable to situations that may occur in a nursing home.
- Know and follow facility safety rules.
- Know the tornado and fire procedures.
Secondary Job Duties:
- Wear nametag at all times.
- Maintains an effective working relationship with fellow employees.
- Maintains a neat and orderly workstation.
- Performs duties in a safe manner and observes all safety policies.
- To follow rules and regulations of facility and department as stated in the employee handbook and department procedure manuals.
- To adhere to the Code of Conduct and Compliance policies as defined in the new employee orientation information.
Working Conditions: Beauty Shop
- Ability to occasionally bend, stoop, squat, reach above shoulder level, crouch,
kneel, and push/pull.
- Ability to carry up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to understand and use good body mechanics
This Job Description subject to review and modification as needed.
St. Luke's Lutheran Care Center is and Equal Opportunity Employer and Provider.