Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at St. Luke's! If you are interested in furthering your career in any department, St. Luke's offers a Scholarship Program that could potentially help pay for part of the cost of tuition, books and fees.
We also offers a full benefit package to part-time and full-time employees. Our benefit package includes:
- Health Insurance https://www.bluecrossmn.com/mrf
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Group & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan with 5% match after all eligibility requirements are met
- Legal Shield/Identity Theft Protection
If you would like to apply for an open position, please click on ‘Employment Application’ and complete. Your application will be routed to Human Resources, then to the appropriate department manager. If you have questions about your application, benefits offered or the Scholarship Program, please contact Human Resources at 507-526-6320.